Wednesday, March 07, 2007

latest for Scrapbook Divas, A Little Mother, and her baby Esmeralda

Bronte just re-discovered my Doll, we dressed her again and Bronte showed me how you carry babies, so they want fall down, she really showed a gentle side that Maternal instinct we are all born with. I remember doing the same thing with this doll, and its a real treat to see her being played with again.
Although later that night little footsteps were heard and B entered my room, holding Esmeralda,
' Mum you can have her back, I don't need her anymore!"
" But who will love her Bronte?"
" You can!"
and she ran off...........
a little later, Footsteps again, " Mum is just that I don't want sticking into me things in my bed I just want soft things in my bed with me"

"Thats ok sweetie, I'll always love Esmeralda "
Cherry Arte Papers I just loved loved loved doing this layout as as you may or may not be aware I often suffer from the " I can scrap anymore" syndrome and these papers were on my desk for a good three days, while I walked past and shuffled them around. Then all the sudden, the layout comes to life.
Thanks for dropping buy Bloggers and I'll catch up with you all very soon!

6 comments:

fleurie said...

ohhh wow vicky..love the story about esmeralda....rofl

and your cherry arte LO is BEWDiful!

simone said...

vicky your lo has turned out brilliantly! and I love bronte's 'maternal' side. Do you think that would be a good reply to the kids when they want to come into our bed - I can say no, go back to your own bed I don't want sticky outy things in my bed!!!!

Kerryn said...

What a gorgeous Lo Vicky and the story of the doll is so cute. Can so see a lo with that story on it. :D

bon said...

your daughter is just WAY TOO CUTE!!!! gorgeous LO TOO!

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicky - Bronte is so cute!!! Love your layout and can't wait to catch up with you again :)
Take Care

Love Charmane

Anonymous said...

Just cheeking out your Blog your Layouts are awesome and I have a doll very simmer to this one but it is Myra's my 2D who is almost 23
Your daughter is gorgeous
and I love your work