Sunday, July 22, 2007

I've been tagged

I havent been taged in ages and I love them!
This one was from Jode's blog
Hee hee,


A-Z's of Me

A - Age: BIG 40
B - Bed size: Queen,
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning Bronte's room
D - Dessert you love: Cheese cake and Chocolate, yum!
E - Eggs, favorite kind: Fried with Bacon on thick toast.
F - Favorite actor(S): so many I guess Cate Blanchett, she blows me away in all her roles.
G - Gold or Silver: both but I'm loving silver at the moment.
H - Height: dunno
I - Instruments you play: vaccum.I play it very well too!
J - Job title: Mortgage Clerk
K - Kid(s): no thanks I already have two.
L - Living arrangements: DH, two kiddies, I Rabbit and one Mouse, we might get a Hamster too!
M - Mom's name: Joy.
N - Nicknames: none.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: ohh with Jack when he broke his arm, had a 3 weeek old baby with me and Mastitis in both boobs, I was pretty brave, not much sleep in emergency though, dam public hospitals.
P - Phobia: Heights cant bear to watch them on telly even!
Q - Quotes: I have funny quotes from movies in my head all the time, too many to list here.
R - Right or left handed: Right handed.
S - Siblings: Two older sisters.
T - Temper: Dont think so, only if DH rubs me up the wrong way.
U - Unique habit: Most nights I sleep with the doona real tight that I wake cos I'm chocking myself, Habbit I dunno, maybe I'm just stupid.
V - Vegetable you hate: Love them all.
W - Worst habit: who me? Narrr.
X - X -rays you've had: ankle
Y - Yummy food you make: Everything now I have a slow cooker.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Tarus

I tag Rach, Michelle, Simone and anyone else who cares to have a go!
Please leave a comment and let me know you have done this, it was fun!

4 comments:

Helen Kinsela said...

Hey, love your A-Z facts Vicky. LOL about your new kitchen essential (SC) ... and the vacuum (instrument???). Too funny ...

fleurie said...

loved reading your answers...remind me to do this next week...so FLAT OUT atm!!!

Michelle (Head Diva) said...

don't be too shocked but I have actually done it

fleurie said...

You;ve been tagged..check out my blog for details