Friday, October 19, 2007

hello fellow bloggers

It appears I can't log into my Blog at home,{ must have limited access or something}

So I might just start blogging at work, no little kiddies to interupt me here at least



Hey I'm in the Current issue of Scrapbook Creations!! I'd completly forgotten about this layout, { not one of my favourites} anyway its always nice to be published..



oh and this weekend is our Cyber Crop, we have competitions and activities all weekend, we would love to see some newbies!

http://www.scrapbookdivas.com.au/shop/phpbb/

in between times I hope to take Bronte to see Hairspray! Heard all good things about this movie, so I cant wait!

I did a little shopping yesterday, being my day off from work and I found these cool Halloween toys at a $2.00 shop!

They we $2.95 ! So super dooper cheep fro RUSS toys, How cute are they??


1 comment:

simone said...

wow Vicky - you've got so much on your blog now. Loving all your wonderful layouts:-)