Monday, January 21, 2008

weekends and Holiday shopping

Gosh I love holidays! I've done a little Opp Shop Shopping, and they can be a real bore, but I've been so so lucky.



Today I found this little gem:


I recall seeing these done up with loads of lovey MM paper and have wanted one ever since! Woo Hoo!! $2.00


The other day I found this little shadow box aswell:





handy for all those alphas I'd been keeping in snap lock bags!
$7.00!!!!
Yipeee!!!!!


On Sunday, we just had to get the kids out of the house, so with luch packed and a quick surf on the net we caught the train into town t the Museum again, to see all the things we missed last time, not alot of photos to share except for this one!


Jack piggy backing Brnte ouside in the gardens:



1 comment:

Melleny Ams said...

Thought I would pop in and say 'Hi'. Yes some of us do read your blog, but are just very slack on commenting.

Love all your bargin buys and projects. Can't wait to see what you do with your box.