Thursday, March 27, 2008

Torquay

again, but this time we spent 5 days there, I took my sewing machine an was determined to make some Softies while I was there.


I made Bronte her Martha Monkey:


There is a lovey little Church Opp shop in town and there is always a bargin to have, and I just knew there would be some old pillow cases there that would be perfect for the Softies

Every year over Easter Torquayrmary School holds there Fete, its awesome and there is loads and loads to do, in the Halis their Trash and Treasure and I was luckyto find a litle golden book for the pictures and the most beautifu old readers that have a real Vintage feel and look.




While at the Fete I found a stall that sold Jewlery and scored a pair of silver earings that have a Celtic look about them, very nice, good comprimise as I have wanted some Charles Rennie MacKinstosh earings for years now,

http://www.crmsociety.com/

so I'm very happy.......

Hey ou have till the end of the month to complete the Diva Monthly Challenge and this Friday is our Cyber Crop!!!

http://www.scrapbookdivas.com.au/

See you there!!!

Happy Scraping everone!

3 comments:

marijana said...

Hi Vicky !!
those softies are just beautiful!!!!how clever are you!!!
see ya at Divas!!
xxxx

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness! they are the cutest! You certainly get the bargains at that beaut oppie! I am still wearing my bargains from there!

Ceci said...

How gorgeous are those softies! I love those vintage books Vicky...what a great find. :)