Sunday, November 12, 2006

Weekend of Scrapping....

Well I'm happy with my efforts this weekend,
Crafting in Style:
http://craftinginstyle.openstores.com.au/
Had their CC this weekend starting Friday night, Jolene set some inspiring Challenges,This one I have here is of Jacks friend Cody and his patience with the never ending demands put upon him by Bronte. I discovered them outside, in the sandpit, feeding the Baby Born, only to see it wee and do poo!
Totally the funniest thing I've seen a 10 year old boy do!


This layout was based on Challenge two of the cyber crop, the requirements were to use no Pattened Paper, Chipboard was allowed and could be altered, the Title required to be hand cut. I struggled and struggled with one layout, that one soon ended up in the bin, this second one came to me minutes before I went to bed! Don't you hate that!


3 comments:

fleurie said...

Ohhhhh...I LOVE them both Vicky.....you did a great job

simone said...

Vicky you did a wonderful job with these lo's - they are gorgeous!

Julie said...

Love the pages in this post and the others Viky. great work.