Sunday, November 05, 2006

Brother


Well, hello fellow scrappers, I know it's been a while in between posts. It's all due to the scrapper's block I continually find myself in. If anyone has a remedy I'd love to hear it.
But only if it involves more alcohol!

My last post received some thoughtful comments and I'm eternally grateful to you all for taking the time to pop by. Thank you!

Alison Ellis have released their new range, and although the papers aren't to my liking, I'm continually suprising myself with the ease with which these layouts are coming to me. This last was done using paper from their "Impressions" range.
I was inspired by a challenge posted on Scrapbookingtop50. http://www.scrapbookingtop50.com.au/frontpage/html/
The challenge was to create a layout for under $10.00. I've never ever attempted such a thought provoking task and was thrilled to have completed it for around $8.95!
So pop over and check out the awesome challenges this month, I'd love to see what you come up with.
Until next time Wally Watchers!

Love to all
Vicky

4 comments:

fleurie said...

WOW Vicky...this LO really caught my eye..when i saw it on top50...great layout and what a great challenge...i will have to try this one...
did you hand cut that mask out...must have taken ages
Ive uploaded your cards on my blog...thanks heaps...and YEP definately add them to your blog....and try and drum up a few of your friends to enter some cards....you never know...they could win a prize.....

Nicole Finlayson said...

Wow Vicky that is gorgeous.

Heck I agree, have more alcohol, that'll free your creativity, or at least make you forget about having scrapper's block!!!

Sorry I have no solutions, I get it, everyone does. I sometimes find doing housework helps rid me of scrapper's block - rofl!!

simone said...

Vicky this lo is absolutely amazing. I love all the blues and the material hearts are divine!

Anonymous said...

I think this layout is stunning. LOL I keep surfing from blog to blog here, I think I will be on all night...but I will defintley be back to check out your work, well done :)