Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I've been tagged!!!, by the lovely Sam...........

This will be tricky Sam, but I will have a go!

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes...

1/ I went OS when I was 19, got drunk, fell over and came home.
2/ My father died of Leginella Disease at the Alfred Hospital, it was a cover up, we suspect he contracted it there.
3/ My family is from South Australia, but I was born here.
4/ I nearly choke myself when sleeping as I wrap the doona around too tight.
5/ I'm a Big Brother Fan.
6/ My Great Great Great Grandmother sewed the Ureka Flag
7/ I laugh a little too late at Jokes.
I tag Simone, Jode, Fleur, Louise, Michelle, Tiena and ummmmm Bon!!
I dont mind if you have already done it!
See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad :( what a tragedy!!!

Looks like you had fun overseas ;)

Hey I tagged you too!!! LOL...

Take Care
Love charmnae

simone said...

Hi Vicky, I've just done mine (tagged by Sam). Had to laugh at your BB comment - look what I put in my list about BB (before I looked at yours) he he.