Wednesday, April 11, 2007

scrapbook divas

Just thought I'd update my Blogging friends with a couple of layouts done for my DT spot on Scrapbook Divas. this layout has been done with the latest Basic Grey Stela Ruby range and Heidi Swapp clocks, I really like this one. Loads of walnut ink to soften the white.
This one came to me as I needed to use some of that stash I'd been saving up { how long can you hang on to this stuff?} anyway its all mostly Heidi Swapp. I love Heidi Swapp with loads of black and white. Were having a sale,.............FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TILL MIDNIGHT THURSDAY 12TH APRIL 2007 YOU WILL RECEIVE 25% OFF ALL "OLD" HEIDI SWAPP PRODUCTS AND MY MINDS EYE PAPERS, KITS AND RUBONS. (THE HEIDI SWAPP PRODUCTS IN THE "NEW IN APRIL" SECTION ARE NOT ON SALE).

5 comments:

fleurie said...

lovin the latest LO's Vicky - wow those HS clocks look great...I might have to get me some of those

Louise said...

I agree with Fleurie!!!
I have heaps of the clocks tho and havent used them but you forst LO is giving me Ideas for this weekend [thank you!]

Louise :)x

phatassphairy said...

well done on your lay outs....did you have to tease the animal with the mention of the sale ....bad girl ...lol

Lee said...

I just love "never 2 old Vicky", I have also used a HS clock on my latest layout, have a thing about clocks and time

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts Vicky, especially love the pink & black...
Caz