Friday, May 25, 2007

heellooooo

I'm so sorry I haven't been around.
I've been flat out at work and it would appear we have some sort of virus on the computer at home and its not allowing me to log in anywhere, poo!
Can't shake this awful cold either, been going to bed early every night.

Tonight is Scrapbook Divas 3rd Cyber Crop and unfortunately I've jumped ship!
No!
I will be out tonight, having drinks with work the dudes, so will be home late.

Hope you can manage to get over there tonight and check out some of the challenges.
I set one this Month, Michelle the other and our Guest Designer for the month of May, the lovely Jode has set the third, Thanks Jode
Talk soon guys
Fleur I'll ring soon I promise
See Ya!

3 comments:

fleurie said...

dont stress Vicky..ill catch up with you really soon
Just get better Hon...
Hope you had a great CC - sorry i coudlnt make it!

simone said...

Hi Vicky, if we relied on our blogs to talk to each other we'd be in real trouble! Glad you live round the corner girly:-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicky,
Whats the latest chick???

PMSL

You know, I really love looking at your collections of antiquated items...you have soooo much that I love, but don't own anything of.