Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm back..................






Its all action stations at Scrapbook divas with the announcement of two new DT's joing me in progressivly turning scrapbookdivas into the best Scrapping site around.
Welcome Rachael Merrick
and Jode Punguika
aren't they beautiful, I'm so excited


Pretty soon we will have new Challenges, Cool Swaps, Blinkies thanks to Jode,
ohh there are just to many wonderful things we are planning to list them all her today.
Missed you all and I'll be back later today to show you Mail Art, Yes its about time I started obsessing about something again! lol
See Ya!

3 comments:

Helen Kinsela said...

What a DT Divas now have with their terrific leading lady, the fabulously talented VICKY, and Jode and Rach. Wow. I'm already inspired by all you girls, cant wait for more action around Divas.
And did someone say swaps??? Check out my blog ... I've just done my first one actually.

Vicky said...

ohh I'll go have a look see, wait on, I'll be there in a minute!

fleurie said...

ohh congrats girls...