Monday, November 12, 2007

Finally I have a new Dress for the Xmas Party

I was getting a little worried, seached through Kmart on Sat, as they had " buy the second item at 60% off"


But I was setriously struggling with finding something...


anyway on Sunday John was taking Jack to DFO and I just had to go aswell, went straight into portmans and found this " to die for dress" only $19.95!!


Marked down from $139.00!!


Can you believe it!!

This is the front:






this is the back:


Now I just had to have new earings and necklace so having searched e-bay for a while I came across this little beauty!
$7.00!!!!
I'm happy with that!
Sooooo Happy!


Anyway showed Dot at work these photos and she just loved the dress, she then forwarded the photos to her sister who fell in love with it too!

After a short phone call to Portmans, they have agreed to hold two of the same dress for Dorothy and her sister Lisa, I'm off right after school drop off to DFO to collect them!

HOW EXCITING!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicky!!!

its been a LONG time.... gotta love DFO.... LOVE your dress!!! I had the same dilemma - dress shopping.... I found Two.... now to decide which one!!! off to a wedding tomorrow :)

hope you are well - and we NEED to catch up SOON!!!

take Care Love charmane