Thursday, November 01, 2007

its all happening.......

so much to tell you, Michelle, Rach and I have been madly planning for Divas, hence my absence form my blog,let me get it all down here, before I forget

Our next Cyber Crop and the last for the year will commence on Friday night 7.30
November the 30th


it will continue till the following Monday and cut off for uploads will be midnight Monday the 3rd December, the theme for the month will be MILESTONES, so its time to scrap all those occasions that have effected us all, one I'd like to Scrap is Jack playing cricket his season, I'm so proud of myself getting him up off his skinny little bottom ad playing a Team Sport.

Now I have saved the best part till last, starting

Sat 1st December we will commence the
12 Days of Christmas,


Rach, Michelle and I will be showing you all each and everyday a project of those last minute Christmas gifts and cards
here is a little sneek peek of a few little things I have been planning.






Throughout November we will also be holding FREE classes specifically designed to help out with Teachers Gifts


Here is sneek peek of one of my classes, lucky Miss Rowlands will get this one!




Love to catch you all on Divas: http://www.scrapbookdivas.com.au/shop/index.php

1 comment:

simone said...

looks very enticing Vicky....