Saturday, April 05, 2008

Another cybercrop

seems like ages since I participated in a Cyber Crop, I was soooo in the mood to scrap
and when I got the reminder e-mail from Scraptherapy,
it seems like fate, so decided to go along.
There were 5 challenges and I suprised myself and did 3!!

Wow it normally takes me at least a day to do one layout!! lol









This was a cute little project I had this mini clipboard thingy for ages and ages, finally the inspiration to scrap it!




This is a nice layout, I love the blue of the cardstock and the lovely pp, with tiny flowers, this is Jack years and years ago!


Oh,... now this was a challenge was to say thank you, we were challeged to do anything, since I was in the mood I made a hand bag card, cute hey?



Hey girls dont forget we are still looking for a Guest DT on Divas, why dont you apply, Rach and I are lonley! LOL
check out this post:


http://scrapbookdivas.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80

and good luck!

No comments: