Thursday, April 10, 2008

Diva Challenge for April

Natalie R helped out this month by winning last months challenge:

http://scrapbookdivas.com.au/forum/



quote:Seeing that we celebrate Anzac Day, a day of reflection and remembrance in April, my challenge for you this month is:1. To scrap a page about a person/people,2. With lots of journalling of the special things that you remember about them, 3. and using the word Remember in your title.It could be photos of good times spent with old friends, photos of special family moments, photos of loved ones, or something completely different - get those thinking caps on Diva's and scrap some treasured memories... Entries are due by 30 April 2008 with the winner to receive a RAK



Here is my entry to this challenge.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool layout Vicki
will try to have a goo at this challenge this month

Helen Kinsela said...

I love this LO Vicky, good on you. As you saw in the forum I have to do another one cos I went off in the wrong direction with mine but hey I like it (the B&W one). Have you seen my blog lately? Just tooting my horn, that's all LOL.
Love your work my sweet, H.

Sam said...

Gorgeous LO's Vicki :-D