Friday, October 27, 2006

Grumpy Bum






Hello fellow Bloggers, I can't recall uploading this layout before, and I just cant help myself but share a little more!
What a grumpy bum!!!
I've been playing around with this new blog, its much easier for a novice like me to move around and post new items.
Its my last CC at Zig Zag as a DT member tonight, I'm looking forward to "playing around" again as I missed the buzz of surfing the many Scrapbooking websites around, and I'm looking forward to new challenges and lots of lovely inspirational work.


The CC theme for tonight is " Trick or Treat" So pop over about 7pm and join in the fun! We have arranged Trivia and two rounds of Bingo, loads of inspirational Challenges, including two Ziglets Challenges,
http://http://www.zigzagscrapbooking.com.au/index.php
Hope you can all come and make my send off a special one!
I'll talk to you all very soon!

7 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Hi Vicky

Great layout. I have a few "grumpy bum" layouts I should do to.

Great Blog - keep up the good work.

fleurie said...

great photos in the above layout ....vicky....
Just love it...its a great memory to scrap.....well done

sorry didnt get you email about the dinner till late sat night...would have gone with you...did you end up going...hope you had fun..did you go to Paperific today

Nicole Finlayson said...

Hi Vicky,

Hope you don't mind me popping into your blog, I've just come across it.

Your layouts are delightful, love all the fabric you use. :)

Take care,

Nicole :)

Karlene said...

Hi Vicky.. so sad to see you go from ZigZag.. I'm gonna miss you buddy! Hope you will still pop in and chat to us all :) Lovin your layout.. Isn't B just so cute ..LOL Take care darlin'
Karlene x

Unknown said...

Love the grumpybum lo - too cute! The chipboard letters and brackets are a totally gorgeous colour.

fleurie said...

hi vicky me again....lol
ANy idead for out NOV get together...where would you like to go...i really hope we can all meet up this month...i have missed our chit chats...and shopping...lol

fleurie said...

anywhere is cool...how about Scrapbook Lady in Packenham

i had no idea who Scrapbook artist was...when you left a comment on my blog...lol!