Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm a bad bad naughty Blogger

I'm not getting any comments cos I've not been leaving any elsewhere, or is it cos I'm just a boring old gal?
hehe

anyway we had our CC last Friday two rounds of Bingo

I swear I'll never be sick of Bingo, needless to say I didnt win, and the priz was to die for!

We continued on with Diva Jode's Speed Scrapping Sunday at 3.30 pm .
It was awesome, this time it did not end in tears for me, I was super orginized with a sketch { provided by Diva Rach } photos, embelishments and all!
Here you go!
What do ya recon ladies? pretty good for just over a hours worth of scrapping!

Our theme this month was travel, we had 3 Challenges, going with the trend happening around the trap we asked the community to decide on the 3rd, this was my effort, 3 diffrent alphas, 4 photos and a map, the Map part was real hard, think I managed it ok.

Ok so I promise I'll do some blog hopping tomorrow, and see what you ovely bloggers have been up to!

By for now!

2 comments:

fleurie said...

gorgeous colours Vicky..LOVE blues and greens together...What was that saying from way back????
blue and green should never be seen...so NOT TRUE..I LOVE it...

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicky,
I always try to leave a comment but most of the time my fussy computer won't let me!