Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Stampin up

WOW !!
I went to a Stampin Up workshop at Fleur's house on Sunday,
I met the lovely Sandie, an amazing Card and Scrapbooker, see her blog in my sidebar, you will be blown away!
Hi Ya Sandie!
We made two projects one a card the other a gift box.
Well that was the easy part, the hard part was choosing what to buy from the massive range of goodies...
I did so well, I'm very proud of myself, I ordered one Versa Ink Pad, concidering I have no inks, this will cover me for a bit, a set of 4 small stamps and the best thing ever! a set of 3 Blender Pens, they are amazing!!!
My HP program is not working so I can't edit photos, will get it fixed and up load what we made.

See Ya Chickadees!

Edited to show pic

2 comments:

fleurie said...

Great job VIcky

It was so great to see you and Simone again....

Helen Kinsela said...

How cool are those cards and bag? Lovely work my dear.