Friday, August 31, 2007

Pay it Forward

I was having a little break from work and popped over to Lee -Merideth Blog
see here:http://findaway-lee.blogspot.com/
To discover a pay it forward game.

Here's how it works :

The first three people who comment on this post of mine will get some scrapping goodies sent to them. Then you link back to this post from your own blog, and you 'pay it forward' and the game continues, presents galore !!!

Hope I can get three people to join in on the fun!

I need one more person, come on Ladies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh oh pick me pick me..
I used to be in one of these a couple of years ago...how fun..
umm, whats the limit on how much to send??? so ppl don't feel like they are getting ripped off iykwim...

Pattyjo said...

Yeah...I think I am one of the first 3. I would love to particapate.



rholschen@air-pipe.com

Pattyjo said...

I don't have a blog, but I belong to SCS and have a gallery there, would that be the same?