Saturday, October 21, 2006

About time..................




I was Challenged, Last night was Chookscraps CC and the challenges were right up my alley, so to speak! This 2nd layout I've done using AED papers, http://www.alisonellisdesign.com.au/
their new "IMPRESSION" range ia awesome.
This layout is of my Nana who passed away sometime in the late 1970's, I've used Melissa Francess tiny little key locks and one of the many MM hat pins, too cute, and you all know, I cant stop myself from using Fabric! I did a nother shop Friday and acquired some more fantastic pieces, just loving the vintage fabrics, busting to use more. Heidi Swapp Letters and the ever so faithful Making Memories Foam stamps .


Ok, the 1st image, is another layout using AED "Girl Stripe" the Challenge here was to create a layout using the words or words "trick or treat" and three triangles. This has a funny story behind it . You all know Bronte had a party at the local Fairy Shop, well while there the children were taught a little bit of Magic, by Fairy Rose.
You may like to try this at home?
Are you sick of plain old boring lemonade, well if you shut your eyes very tightly and repeat the words " I wish " " I wish " and concentrate very hard, your plain boring old lemonade will magicly change colour!
We practice this magic at home, but last night unfortunatly I poured a little too much magic{food dye} into the lemonade bottle and after a couple of sips we all started to feel ill!!
No I'm not trying to poison my children!! Please!
The photos of Bronte's green mouth looked great in the camera, but when I printed them out, opps......... we had run out of Ink, so all the photos came out, much to my amusement GREEN!
Talk soon Girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the green photo Vicky - very spooky! great lo's once again.