Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Boo!




















We are all very excited to announce ZigZag October Cyber Crop, "Trick or Treat"

http://www.zigzagscrapbooking.com.au/index.php

27th October starting at 7.30pm,
Hope you can all come?
We will be asking everyone to upload photos of their children, or themselves dressed up as something spooky,
so if your keen, you dont need to be a scrapper just upload a photo in our Gallery and join in the fun!
I just about used up all my expensive Body Shop eye liner making these kids scrary!!
Like the layout?, please leave a comment,
I've used balck cardstock and Basic Grey PP, fabric, a lovely white flower I've cut in half, and just so lightly outlined Bronte, by adding dots around her figure to show her cape, using Uniball White Gel pen. Catcha ya soon everyone.

9 comments:

Jode said...

Love this layout Vicky. Do you know I have never been anywhere that has celebrated Halloween! It looks like great fun for kids.

I really love your mini album too. You have so many bits and pieces that I would love to own(markets and lawn sales are a passion of mine!)but are just too impractical for our lifestyle right now. Can't wait to move to the East again one day just for all of these pretty things.

Vicky said...

Thnaks Jode, I love vintage toys, only in pastel colours my collection of 1950's bath toys are not there, but I will upload them one day!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Vicky!!!! Love the layout so much!!! Gorgeous colours and gorgeous daughter too ~ can't wait for the next CC.... :)
Charmane

Anonymous said...

Vicky that layout is sooo cute! Love it. Bet you had lots of fun doing the kids up! We are definately in for a fun night, can't wait. Oh and I love your mini album too.. you have more gadgets than me! :)

Karlene

Anonymous said...

miss B looks great dressed up Vicky. Love the way you've used the gel pen for some definition.

Kerryn said...

lovely lo vicky :) the colours are yummy

fleurie said...

lovin' the little white dots on the outline...what a great idea..you clever girl you!

great layout...i have to dress lauchie up this weekend..so that i can do some Halloween inpired pages....

Vicky said...

Hey look at all you girls commenting, thanks!!
Fleur need you help getting some links happening??

fleurie said...

no probs vicky...just email or phone me