Thursday, October 05, 2006

Wonder


Well I kinda had another of those weekends, where I was hanging out for inspiration, I always want to scrap, but cant find the motivation .
Chookscraps sent me an e-mail, they were having a impromptu Cyber Crop, and I quickly popped over and found a challenge I was interested in.
The idea was to "scraplift" from a layout in the Gallery.
How easy is that? I didn't have to flick trough mags to find something appealing, I stayed on line and found a layout which suited what I wanted to do.
I'm pretty sure the winner has been announced and it wont be me, so am taking the chance to show it here.
I've added fabric, what else??? and white washed the paper it was way too bright, left the chipboard raw, thats always fun, you might not be able to see but the large Monogram 'B' continues to say Baby.......................................

3 comments:

fleurie said...

WOW...another gorgeous layout Vicky....well done...loving the pink and whites

Jode said...

Winners aren't announced yet Vicky. Tomorrow they will be...and you are in with a chance actually!

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous vicky.... fantastic!!!! love everything about it!!! :)