Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mini Album



I've almost finished my Mini Album, ' My Favourite Things"
Its full of all the things I've collected over the years, Toy Prams I adore!



A small collection of tiny wee cups!
Material I ADORE!
Vintage Buttons, you have seen those!
Childrens Chairs, I love the curves, and the distressed look.







I've used alot of Heidi Swapp embelishments, and my Favourite Melissa Frances Papers.
I've created my own pages in this album and its size is 7inc by 61/2.
My Pink bucket, I adore PINK!

And two tags, one of my enamel Jugs,stunning green with spots! and Bronte down the beach

reflecting the blue I adore,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely gorgeous Vicky and I am LUCKY to see it in real life!!! So glad you shared it in the gallery at Zig Zag too!!!! IT was great catching up with you!!! Love ya Charmane

fleurie said...

they all look fantastic VIcky..i would love to see it IRL...as well as all your goodies in your home - everything looks awesome

Kerryn said...

beautiful vicky they all look gorgeous :D

Anonymous said...

Vicky, these lo's are gorgeous. What a great idea to do a book on your fave things.