Friday, December 15, 2006

I've been taged again..........

This time by the lovely Kerryn, thanks Kerryn, here we go.........
1. NAME: Victoria Jane Crawford
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? The Queen
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? ummm last weekend, I do that all the time.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No way!
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Salami
6. KIDS? No thanks, I have two already.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes definatly.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? no, I wish I did.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Way too much sometimes people dont understand me!
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup!
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No Bloody Way!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Muslie with youghurt.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never! How anal is that?.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY? Neither
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Gelati
16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their clothes.
17. RED OR PINK? Awww do I have to choose?
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My nose.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? No one.......
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Nup.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Stripy pink and white, 100 cotton pj and bare feet.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Black, I guess,... thats tricky. 23. FAVOURITE SMELL? an empty tic tac box.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Doctors
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, definatly she's a scrapper, like me!
26. FAVOURITE DRINK? Pimms and lemonade or sparkling red.
27. FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH? Please SPORT? WATCH?, not on your Nelly!
28. HAIR COLOUR? Brown.
29. EYE COLOR? Blue.
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
31. FAVOURITE FOOD? Zuccini and chocolate, mmm and cheese mmm and salad, ohh and youghurt, ummmmm there is just too much of a good thing out there!
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scary Movies
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Cinderella Man
34. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? CHOCOLATE anything........
38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dunno
39. MOST LIKELY NOT TO RESPOND? Not Sure
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Historical Novel
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Homer Simpson
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nothing
4 3. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? Steam Trains and money coming out of the ATM
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Stones Man!
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? England
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm so talented, but nothing too special
47. WHEN WERE YOU BORN? 1967
48. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Brighton
49. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.................................buy a VWBeetle and drive off into the sunset...............


I tag Simone and Michelle!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for you comments :)
I am not really that interested in being on a DT, the one I tried for was the forum that I frequent the most often and thought it would be some fun. But other than that. I don't know if I will bother :D
Hope you have a fantastic Chrissy!!

Take Care
Sam