Thursday, December 21, 2006

Jacks Letter to Santa........


Dear S-Man,

I'd like the following items delived in time for X-mas, which falls on the 25 of December this year.

1. Hot pepper gum ( 100 packets )

2. Little sister repellent 900 millilitres

3. A moon rock, from the moon.

4.The Playstation 2 games rachet & clank 2

5. Laser tag team ops

6. 2 Robot Butler (one for me & one for Dad)

7. Slurpee machine in my room.

8. Small Cubby house for outside.

9. Air conditioner for cubby house.

10.1,000,000 x stink bombs & a sling shot.

11. 1 block of gold(16cm width x 20cm leangth)

12. 1 block of silver(16cm width x 20cm leangth)

13. 1 block of bronze(16cm width x 20cm leangth)

14. Every season of FUTURAMA (please)

15. Burglar alarm in bed room (near my door)

16. Box full of King sized Picnics (chocalate)

17. A Roboreptile.

18. Every practical joke book ever made.

19. My own flatscreen computer with unlimited downloads.

20. Real money about $150.0021.I-pod mini
21. Starwars Lego

22 & 23. Wheelies (those shoes that have the wheel on the heel)

24.a PS3

25. World peace (if you have time)

P.S. I know I haven't been very good this year but just remember I know where you live, Man!!
Jack John Francis Crawford-Ogge

6 comments:

Julie said...

Having a giggle over the last comment on Jacks xmas list LOL. I hope he gets something of his list.

bon said...

OMG, that is way too cute!!!
I'd like to know where YOU'RE going to get all these things from???? LMAO!!!!

fleurie said...

Now that is one impressive list...and yes some of those items would be hard to get 'santas' hands on....but im sure he will try .....lol

fleurie

Karlene said...

OMG!! That is way too funny! Love the million stink bombs and sling shot.. ROFL!! And the last comment is priceless :0)
Hope you and your family have the most wonderful Christmas!! Miss our little chats!! Talk to you soon.. take care
Karlene xx

Nicole Finlayson said...

Wow how did you go - lol???

"Every season of FUTURAMA (please)"

Hmm I wish I had wished for that, what a great pressie.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas :)

Nicole x

Sam said...

LOL how funny... how many on the list did Santa manage :)

Hope you and your family have a happy and healthy new year!