Thursday, December 07, 2006

oh Christmas Tree....................

The kids decorated the tree this year, thought I'd show you how it all looks.
Bonnie at Bon's Scraps is interested in seeing your tree, so why dont you pop over and upload a photo, you could just be lucky enough to win a prize, here's the link:http://www.bonsscraps.com.au/ Can you see the little mouse and a scrapbooking decoration?


Bronte pulling her best Christmas Grinch face.

The tree is up and I wanted to share with you.

The kids did the decorating themselves, I think they did a terrific job!

7 comments:

fleurie said...

I agree...its a great looking tree

Julie said...

It looks awesome. I love the cube and the pic of you dd.

bon said...

hi,
your tree looks fab!!! and thanks for the plug. mwwwahhh.
love the bottom pic, the cutest expression, you just wonder, what is she thinking???

simone said...

great job J and B - well done. We'll get ours up next weekend I think. Can't wait!

Karlene said...

Well done kiddies :0) The tree looks wonderful!!

Hiya Vicky :) Loving your layouts!!

Kerryn said...

Hi Ya Vicky you have been tagged

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicky - love the xmas tree :) and bronte is such a sweetheart!!! and a naughty girl too for stealing Santa's hat lOL - I miss chatting with you on MSN!!! We need to catch up IRL too!!! Take Care Love ya Charmane