Saturday, December 16, 2006

These awesome S.E.I Rubons from Scrapbook Divas were so easy to use , so funky and bright. So cheep!
Check them out here:http://scrapbookdivas.com.au/products/index.php


I managed to complete a layout and card with still more rubons to spare! For next years projects!!
Pop over to the store and introduce yourself, I'm there and Michelle has loads of stuff planned for the New Year.
2007 is going to be a exciting year for us Divas!
I found myself drawn to Michelle's store a couple of months ago, as she stocked all the embelishments and Papers I adore, and at such reasonable prices.
Delivery is fast and secure, be sure to check out the front page for more of my layouts using products from the store.

If there is anything you need, Michelle is happy to get it in, and don't for get to get her to order two, I dont want to miss out either!
and.........


INTRODUCING FROM THE 28/11/2006 FREE
SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50.00

at Scrapbook Divas

http://scrapbookdivas.com.au/products/index.php

Keep a watch on my blog for updates and events in 2007 .

3 comments:

fleurie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fleurie said...

hi ya vicky...sorry i deleted the above post..cos i realised i made a boo boo - sorry

loved those layouts...they look fabulous.....you are too clever..how cute are those chrissy rubons - noice...might have to get some of those

so glad i can leave comments again on your blog

love ya

bon said...

fantastic LO's, you're just too cleaver!!!