Friday, January 19, 2007

its arrived...........





Well I never new this was possible but I won a Major Prize. Infact I'd forgotten I'd even entered this competition!

Simone was surfing the net and saw the update on Scrapbook Creations on line Newsletter:
My Tag is labeled number 3, I didn't take a photo of my creation and I'm guessing I won't get it back. But I'm so thrilled to win such a awesome prize.
I'm a very lucky girl indeed!
The Prize was delivered this morning, what a treat!
Huge Congratulations to the other winners
Debbie Godley, tag number 1
Jean Nichols, tag number 2
Kerri Brown, Tag number 4
Joanne Antivilo, tag number 5
If you girls happen to pass by my Blog please stop in and share your excitement with us.
Talk soon.

6 comments:

Sam said...

WTG Vicky!

fleurie said...

oh wow vicky...congrats...
Did you get an alpha set?
It still looks like you did well

Gosh i hope i get my prize soon.....

Unknown said...

Ooooh vicky you lucky duckie!

Julie said...

WTG Vicky. That is one awesome prize.

simone said...

looks like a great prize vicky - well done on your lovely tag!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicky...congrats on your prize!! Looks like we got the same thing..how cool!!! Your tag is gorgeous!!!! Im a scrapdiva too..but Havent had a chance to put anything in my gallery with all the technical difficulties...(doesnt take much..very much the techno phobe!!) LOL..well congrats to you...(nice start to the year..huh??)..Cheers,Debbie Godley