Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Summer..................





Were back from the beach!!! for a little while anyway. For those of you who dont know, we set up our caravan down at Torquay from December to April every year.


I like to spend the school Holidays down there with the kids, but this year I've come home for a little while.


I miss my scrapping and have so many ideas I need to get down, it was tearing me apart.


I have some photos to share,..... not many mind you, dont know why but I did not get the camera as often as I would normally.


There are always many parties down the beach, last weekend a wonderful lady celebrated her 60th Birthday with a full-on Torquay Party!!


The food was delicious, there was plenty of booze and laughter, its so relaxing that people would just pop off for a swim, only to come back refreshed and ready for more.


It rained all day but that could never dampen the Torquay spirit!


Her family suprised us all with MR Whippy for desert, we all stuffed our faces with Ice Cream and Gelati.....................


I think Jack and Bronte had two helpings!!
Hope everyone is well, I'll talk to you all very soon!

5 comments:

bon said...

WE WENT TO TORQUAY JANUARY LAST YEAR, IT WAS VERY NICE AND THE PEOPLE WERE SO FRIENDLY... I JUST LOVE THAT PHOTO OF JACK WITH THE GELATTI, YUMMO!

simone said...

Welcome back Vicky - I've missed you!

fleurie said...

oh wow Vicky....that sounds AWESOme...jealous HERE
Ive missed you too....
cant wait to see some layouts and photos...whichever comes first....lol

Nicole Finlayson said...

I have lots and lots of happy memories of Torquay as my Grandpa lived there but haven't been in a long time.

Love that photo and I'm insanely jealous of your holiday ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicky

I am jealous too. Was thinking of taking the kids to Nelson Bay for a couple of days just be at the beach all day every day. that is my idea of a great holiday.
talk to you soon.

Michelle