Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Heart jumps.........






Just been reading Elsie Flannigan's blog and she has shown us the little things around her apartment that makes her smile,................... I made a mini album of the things I adore in my possession. Which is in a previous post somewhere? LOL
Here are just a few. Will take photos and upload some more tomorrow.
Those cups are really tiny, so sweet they were made chilkdrens tea parties!
I have two Vintage Toy Prams, Bronte enjoys playing with them, but they are still very dear to me. I just adore the cutsy stickers on the side, so tacky!
I love my Enamel jugs, these are reproduction, but I was sucked in by the spots, give me spots anyday, cant get enough of spots and dots!
I have two wooden childrens chairs, tainted , all the white paint chiped and peeling.
There form part of Bronte craft table.
This is a photo is of a reproduction childs rocking chair, the turned back and legs are way to attractive!
Thanks for you comments guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Oregon!

Thanks for leaving a note on my blog! I like your antique chairs, prams and jugs - very cool! I also LOVE your son's letter to Santa - very hilarious!

I love that the world wide web allows us to meet people who live on the other side of the world - crazy isn't it?!

Stephanie
stephanie-meagher.blogspot.com

fleurie said...

vicky....i love old stuff too...we will have to spend a day together 'searching' me thinks....