Wednesday, January 31, 2007

123 CHALLENGE


Phew!............. I seriously did not think I'd be doing this challenge, as I'm so OVER fabric, but the better part of me took over and I completed this one Sat night.

The challenge was to create a page made up of Fabric , lots of Chipboard and Main Focus on Journalling.
I'm finding journalling comes a little easier lately, but I am increasingly frustrated by haveing to " go over" my original writing, does anyone else have that problem?
Click here for this months Challenge :

http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/123challenge/

Anyway girls thanks for dropping by!

Shopping anyone?

http://www.scrapbookdivas.com.au/shop/

2 comments:

simone said...

Vicky, love the new 'white' look - did you feel it was time for a change?
Great lo too!

fleurie said...

this is one LO ....i was lucky enought to see IRL....
Well done Vicky...I love the letters..clever thing you
love the colours...and ype ive always loved the WHITE
good on you for the jouralling....you do a better job than me...lol

good luck for the comp...your ROCK
xxxooo