Saturday, January 13, 2007

My Fairy Angel..............


Gee I love a good Cyber Crop, I've come home early from Torquay with Scrapping in mind. I've missed it so much, I just couldn't wait to get back into the swing of things.
Bugger that the kids love the beach and all the trees to climb and friends to run around with, Mummy has some scrapping to catch up on!
Crafting in Style held their monthly CC last night see link:
This is my entry to Challenge number 1.
There are three challenges set for the weekend, but I think my limit will be just this one.
As I have a canvass I need to think about and complete.
Bronte was luck enough to be invited to a kinder friends Birthday Party December sometime.
It was a Fairy Party and a special Magical Fairy come and played games with the children and painted their faces, I love this photo of Bronte her face is just adorable!
I'm enjoying Journalling this year and I've overcome my fear of publicly displaying my god awful handwriting!
Load of Doodling, which is always fun, Alison Ellis Design Paper, cant go wrong with those floral papers and Making Memories chipboard Flowers.
Hope your all well girls?

4 comments:

Sam said...

Sensational LO Vicky... I love LO's on black :)

Vicky said...

me too Sam. No matter what you do they always look stunning!

Unknown said...

You're writing is so NOT awful!!!

I'm cyber-cropping this weekend too, though elsewhere.

Not so easy with a 2 and a half year and a one month old though.

fleurie said...

yeAH I agree......your writing is not awful...i LOVE it
ype layouts look great on black dont they...well done on the challenge 1...im almost finished mine...and chall. 3