Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ali's Challenge

While surfing some blogs I can across this Challenge on Ali Stafford Blog:http://www.alistafford.blogspot.com/
take the time to visit her blog for further details.
Here are some:
"I want you all to post in your blogs 10 of your layouts. It doesn't matter if you've already uploaded them to your blog before - just think of it as giving us all a "refresher".
Now - these 10 layouts - they have to be a *certain* 10.
I want to see the 10 layouts which are either:

(a) your favourite 10 layouts; or
(b) the 10 layouts that you're most proud of; or
(c) 10 layouts that have some really special significance ; or
(d) a combination of any of the above!"


Here we go:This is one of my most recent, using Rhonna Farrer stamps and white paint. Great Photo.


This second one is of Jacks good friend Cody playing in the sand pit with Baby Born, hehe too funny. Fabric Flowers.

The third is of Jack having a ice cream down the beach at Torquay, this was done for the 123 Challenge.
This is an old one, very simple, but I just love the colours. I actually covered the WeR Memonry Keepers letters with cardstock to match, took ages!
This one has to be at least 2 years old, I'll never rip this one up! LOL.lLove the colours in this also, that blue I just adore. oh! now this one, was a mistake, I accedently printed this photo on a4 but it worked out OK, this was a milestone for me, the 1st time I'd written on a photograph.
another milestone, this was the 1st layout I'd incorporated hand stitching and doodling.

I choose this one as I adore the feel and the colours in the photos, this was done in my Fabric period, I couldn't stop using it! Funny thought when people see it they only see the word" bum", not the wordbeach! LOL Another 123 Challenge, RF stamps again, very subtle.
oh now this one is old too, did this for that For Keeps competition, think I only entered once!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW some beautiful work, thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

I coudlnt find an email addy, so am answering your questions here..All al the layouts bar the precious one are 8.5x11. I love that size, easy to work with.
Auskick I thought was the same Aust wide... Jay loves it, helps that his older brother plays as well and can help him out :)
Thanks for the comments :)
Have added your blog to my bloglines so I can keep checking out your awesome work!

fleurie said...

oh wow vicky....it was so great seeing those LO's...you have done some amazing work...and each so different....

Ali :-) said...

Hey Vicky!

Thanks for taking up my challenge!!! Was great seeing all of your gorgeous layouts!

Take care!
Ali :)

Julie said...

Loving your top 10 Vicky. Great pages.

Anonymous said...

Wow Vicky, what an amazing array of work you have.

Fantastic :)

simone said...

some gorgeous lo's in there Vicky - it's been some journey hasn't it?

Jode said...

WOW! Great stuff Vicky...I am going to put mine up this week too. Its inspiring to think back!

Nic Wood said...

Im loving checking out everyones top 10, and especially the reasons you chose them. TFS, your work is gorgeous.

Nic xxx

Louise said...

Hi Vicky

I too am loving your top 10!!!! :)

Cheers Louise :)

BruganCampbell said...

They all look great, what a wonderful challenge!

Visiting from Scrapbook Divas (scrappeangel).

Mardi said...

What a fabulous Top 10...thanks for sharing!
Mardi x

Anonymous said...

Checking out the top 10's through the link on Alis blog. Thanks for sharing it is great to see everyones beautiful work! My fave is beauty, love the interesting angle of the photo and the hand written journalling down the side.