Sunday, February 18, 2007

My sister turned 50!!!

She's a party girl, she has a party house, she a art collector and a world traveller!

No shes not wearing wings, just a quirky photo I guess, she is actually standing in front of a piece of art work, a statue of a Angel. Looks cool though!
Her daughter Lindsay on the right and step daughter Clare on the left, did a wonderful job on the speeches, very very funny!

Then Phil, her partner made a speech, then the traditional song was sung, by us all, a funny twist on " These are a few of my favourite things" all related to Fiona's life. Way too funny!

The next photo is of Fiona and I, there is 10 years difference, yup so that means I'll be forty this year, and I'm telling you, its making me feel sick!
Its was stinking hot!, There was no breeze, we left about 11 o'clock, Bronte fell asleep in the car just after we drove past Luna Park.
I remember doing the same with my parents, when we were out, but in my case it was passing the drive in movies in Burwood.
Chat soon Girls!



1 comment:

fleurie said...

oh wow..sounds like you had a great day....

are you having a party too...?