Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Update

This is just about the most beautiful picture Bronte has ever drawn, I think this little girl just about sums up how all little girls should look, How about that beautiful Big smile, too cute!

I am so pleased to be able to play with MME "Happieness is Bliss" and "Only You" range of Papers from Scrapbook Divas:

This layout is made from a photo of my Neice Hayley and her adorable Puppy Charlie, its just about the best photo I ever scrapped with.



Dont forget today only we are having a storewide sale of 30% off ends midnight tonight, these kits are now on sale for $10.50 excellent value. Dont miss out Bazzill is now just $.63 cents
Amazing!!

4 comments:

fleurie said...

oh wow VIcky...Gorgeous LO...and gorgeous photo...its too cute..

Jode said...

Yup, I agree! Ilove it all. Its just awsome Vicky. And Bronte's pic is too cute! You had better scrap that.

simone said...

your layout is gorgeous Vicky and even better irl but I reckon Bronte's picture is even better!

Anonymous said...

HI Vicky
have cheeked out you blog as well as your Layout in the diva gallery I love your work have inspired me today Thanks for the wonderful comments on my blog you made me smile and I am plesed you loke my Dolls I really do enjoy making them not that I do that much these days LOL Scrapping has first place now take care of you Teina (Zany Femle)