Friday, February 09, 2007

Scrapbooking Memories Vol 8 No 8

Well I haven't actually seen this Mag yet, but so I have been informed, my Poppet below has been published in there, but the silly people have got the names of the artists mixed up so this one actually does not have my name underneath it. Sheesh!!! what a disappointment! So has this Poppet my niece Lindsay created on the same day I did mine. She made a poppet of her sister Hayley, its just amazing considering Lindsay is not a experienced scrapper! and boy am I jealous she got published straight away!, and here I am submitting layout every week, hoping and preying they will pick one of mine.


So I've gone Poppet mad!! and made another two today, I've started a journal and this is the 1st page to it, with Bronte as a Poppet Fairy!



and this handsome guy is a bloke at work who asked me to do one for him, I hope he likes it!
See you all later guys, take care!

2 comments:

fleurie said...

oh i love them all...and im so PEEVED that they got your name on the wrong LO...but i loved pointing out yours and Simones poppets to my friends..

love your latest poppet of bronte..too cute..and what a spunk...that bloke from work...lol
Hope you are taking commissions for your work?

simone said...

I love your new poppets Vicky - that one of Bronte is gorgeous!
Can't wait to see our lo's in the mag next week.