Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I have a very dear friend....



Did you know? Maybe you don't but her name is Fleur and she is just about the most thoughtful person around I recon.

I had a surprise on Monday night, The postman delivered a Pizza box to my door, and this was in it! From Fleur!!!
How amazingly generous!!!!!!!!!!!

There is some Bazzil Bling in there and its just so yummy!

Thank you so much Fleur, is it a dare?? maybe you should dare me to do something with it?

Now I have another layout to share with you:

I was at http://www.scraptherapy.com.au on the weekend and completed one of Nat's challenges, we were to take inspiration from her site design, its very 1590's and some of the girls did some brilliant work. I like doing this, I like that I'd used loads of my Alohas, gee I get sick of them quick!
Oh and it appears I won a prize on the top50CC, for the layout of did of Simone, Its a Urban Lilly pack and I'm so thrilled my Layout was chosen, thanks Top50 and Urban Lilly!
Oh and other news, I've finally had a layout accepted for Scrapbooking Creations, for issue 43, it was the layout titles Lucky.
Phew I must say, Phew I've been anxious to be published and now that one has been accepted I feel like I can now breathe a little easier.
Loads to say I hope to god!, this was not boring for you to read.
Oh and I'm most likely going to sell the SIZZIX Machine and accessories, so if anyone in Melb would like to buy it, we could work something out.
Chat to you all again very soon!
Bye for now




4 comments:

fleurie said...

HEHEHHEHEHE
sorry.....had to send you a little something for all the lovely goodies you gave to Lauchie...

I challenge you to do WHATEVER you like with them...lol!

WOO hoo on the publication - that is just awesome news...and it was only a matter of time

and

Woo hoo...on winning at top50's Cybercrop....would love to see what goodies you get from Urban Lily...

oh and LOVe the LO you did for scraptherapy...Lovin all the colours...

love ya...catch you soon
xxxooo

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colours in the layout.

Congrats on the acceptance. How exciting for you. Still hoping for my first.

simone said...

love the colours in this layout Vicky and it was about bloody time you were accepted for publication!
Congratulations (and for the poppet lo in SM too)

simone said...

ooops meant to say as well - what a wonderful surprise parcel - isn't Fleur gorgeous!