Sunday, September 17, 2006

Button Button who's got the Button?


The page you are viewing is unfinished.
I had a bit of a revelation late Monday night, I have been making tiny little clothes and popping them in a frame, they are adorable. I thought maybe if I could source some Vintage creamy cloured frames, from Opp shops I might just be able to sell them on e-bay. On Friday I finally went opp shop shopping, to the few tiny little Church ones we have locally. Now I do like button, but only Vintage Buttons, I have been disappointed of late, that there are very few availiabe, when I do come across one or two they are in a pack of 10000 and selling for $5.00 I cannot justify spending $5.00 on a thousand buttons only to be able to use two or three.
Well it must have been my lucky day,as the little opp shop upstairs from a Church Wilson Street Brighton, had a bowl of the most beautiful buttons I'd EVER seen!, Get this $.20 cents a spoon full.
I could have kissed the old ladies, aren't they just the most amazing, beautiful colors and shapes??? I'm talking about the ones on the right hand page.

The others on the left are not that old at all.
This is a double page from an album I've created, to keep photos and things that I LOVE!
Its an album full of inspiration for me, its a place for me to stop and admire and hopefully encourage me to create.
As for the Frames, unlucky there as I only found three ones that weren't really what I was after, I will do them up and maybe admire them for a while.

Once they are stale to me I will pop them on e-bay and lets just see if I cant make a little bit of money???
Thanks again guys, for popping buy and leaving your comments.
Catcha ya soon!

2 comments:

fleurie said...

ive gotta get me a SCOOP full of those buttons - how cool

Vicky said...

It was soooo much fun!