Friday, September 22, 2006

HOT!


Hi Everyone!
Here is my latest, gee I never ever thought I'd use that bright Green cardstock, but sometimes it pays to get stuff like thats out of your stash, just incase it is just the right thing for your layout!
I really love theses photos of Jack, He actually was not eating anything hot, but I needed to do an " inspired by" challenge for Zig Zag next month, so I used the little Urban Lilly Chipboard and worked around that.
I will try and do a few more layouts of Jack, Bronte seems to feature alot in my work and I guess its because Jack is a school during the week and the photo opportunities are not there.
Zig Zag Cyber Crop is on tonight 7.30EST hope you can pop by, we will be having a game of Bingo, so you need to pop over to the site sometime before it starts, and make your selection.
Hope everyone is well, and do leave a comment I love to hear from you all!

4 comments:

fleurie said...

love the layout of Jack....and the green looks fantastic with the blue...love it...definately want to see more layouts featuring Jack

Kerryn said...

Awesome Layout Vicki LOVE IT!!!! :)I love bright colours it all works so well.

fleurie said...

hi vicky

whre are you girl

miss reading your blog....

Vicky said...

hehehe where have you been Fleur???
Will update today.