Tuesday, September 05, 2006

well.....


I've been playing around a bit, trying to figure out a way to make this blog a little more personal.
Today I've announced Zig Zags September Monthly Competition and uploaded my sample layout above.

I'm really looking forward to Zig Zag Nwsletter to come out, the Design team and I have been working hard to churn out some inspirational layoutS for everyone to enjoy.
I've been submitting my layout to the Mags, keeping my finger crossed and awaiting a reply............its a long wait when they don't want your layout.

No work today, but Tuesdays are always busy, today Jack has an appointment with the orthodontist to check his overbite and see if we cant get a plate of some description to push the top teeh back in line.
He is so excited about the prospect of leaving School early. What a funny boy!
We have been blessed and the sun is shining again today, guess I should be doing the washing, but that is simply too boring! HEHEHE!
So please you have popped by so see my blog, catch ya later!

3 comments:

fleurie said...

hi Vicky...gorgeous layout...just love those papers

Ive just tagged you...check out my blog for details

Britta said...

Beautiful layout! I love the paper!

Vicky said...

Thanks Britta!