Saturday, September 09, 2006

Scraptacular Cyber Crop


Hi there, so tired today, last night I attended my Local Scrapbooking Shop, 1st ever on line Crop.
It was held in the chat room, there were three challenges set for the night,
Trivia and Bingo.
Bingo was fantastic, I was just one off from winning, and I think the prize was Heidi Swapp stuff, damm, I love all her stuff, anyway, cant always win now, can I???
This was the Sketch Challenge, I'm happy with it, the photos open to reveal journalling, and I'm just obsessing at the moment about sewing material on my layouts, I just adore the effect!
Thanks for looking guys!
I love that you take time to pop by and share with me.
Catch Ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

fleurie said...

oooh i didnt know that cybercrop was on....bummer...love your layout vicky....i really like the raised little photo - looks really effective....

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicky, congratulations on your scrapbooking blog. Your layouts & designs are absulutely gorgeous and stunning. Your beautiful children are regular stars and you are a wonderful inspiration to would-be scrappers - for which I would like to start one day. Lots of Luck & much success. Your work buddy - Leigh!!!