Sunday, September 17, 2006

French Chic


Scraptacular has announced their next competition " French Counrty ".' they describe it as being : rich colours, small flowers and busy prints - Here is my entry,
I found I was suprised at the description, because for such a long time I've thought of "French Country" as being "French Provincial" alot of white washed textures and small amounts of colour.
Anyway guys I've uploaded my entry here to show you all, and see what you think?
Hope you have all had a fantastic weekend, the weather was so nice, such a delight to see the sun!

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Thanks Karlene, you sweet!

fleurie said...

just LOVE The brite colours vicky....is that fabric? Just love the little flower border down the bottom too

Vicky said...

Hi Fleur, yes it is fabric, Its so bright I just love it!
How are you?

Anonymous said...

Those colours are gorgeous together!!!

Layout looks fantastic!!!! :0)

Good Luck in the comp!!!

Love Charmane