Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tagged

I've been TAGGED

by the lovely Flurie

Rules:
List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

Umm now let me see, I will tag: Kellie, Charm, Beth, Viginia, and Simone



Weird Things about ME:
1/ I love the Proclaimers.
2/I don't understand Football and don't want too! { is that weird?}
3/ It's the things I say like: "Push the button Max" whenever I'm with someone whom is about to push a button, that came from a movie I saw as a child " The Great Race"
or
"It's for you its your Mother", that came from a television add for Chocolate Chip Cookies!
or " Fill you boots Man" I love that one and it means exactly what it says.
4/ I wont order Seafood or Meat at a restaurant, I just don't trust the chef .
{ or is that just being paranoid?}
5/When I sneeze I remember my Dad.

3 comments:

fleurie said...

well done vicky...had a giggle..at some of those...love those little sayings.

Anonymous said...

you are just TOO weird!!! LOL, only joking, thanks for tagging me! My first time.... now I just have to find 5 friends that have a blog!!! hmmm, 5 weird things about me, I'm gonna have to think about that.... :) Still hanging for that newsletter!!!

Vicky said...

Thanks girls, cant wait to see your Charm!