Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Your Time Starts Now............


Your Time Starts Now:

My earliest memory is.....seeing bossy, pushy girls at kinder running for the only 3 prams there were to play with.

At school I........was lost.

My first relationship was........with our cats, I adored them and thought they did me too!

I don't like talking about.........my addiction to Zuccini.

I wish I'd never worn..........Sock stocking to work, you could see though my skirt at the bulge they created on my legs.

My mother always told me.......Beware of pasta made with Zuccini.

My Father always told me........" Man will make the world right again".

I wish I had................an old powder blue VW Beetle.

I wish I hadn't..........discovered the joys of Zuccini pasta!

My most humiliating moment was...........asking Tim Freeman to sign my chest!!!

My happiest moment was..................finding I was accepted to ZIGZAG Design Team.

At home I cook..........Zuccini Pasta!

My last meal would be.........Zuccini Pasta, what else is there.

I'm very bad at ..........Spelling.

When I was a child I wanted to.........grow up!.

The book that changed my life is............The Beginning, by Chaim Potok

Its not fashionable, but.......I love 1980 music!

Friends say.........How much more Zuccini pasta can you eat??

The hardest thing I've ever done was ............finding the courage to ride The Big Dipper at Luna Park with my son.

If I wasn't me, I'd like to be.........a VW Beetle.

If I were a car I'd be a......... VW Beetle, because i'm slow and steady, and I've got lots of cuves.Beep Beep!
I often wonder................did archeologists make a mistake about T-Rex having those stupid looking small arm's???

8 comments:

fleurie said...

LOL!....you crack me up!

Vicky said...

hahahhaha

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicky, this entry looked like you had alot of fun doing - I had a good giggle. What's with zuccini pasta & VW'S? I can see you cruising along in your very own colourful VW eating zuccini pasta. Leigh.

Vicky said...

heehee. me too!

Anonymous said...

they're your hand drawn flowers on the 'sweet' page, aren't?

Di

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicky, what's happening.... love your time starts now.... funny :)

Kerryn said...

love the poppet :)

Anonymous said...

Your kids are very beautiful Vicky! I wish my mum gave me a fairy party when I was a kid!